Verified Reviewer

I believe the last time one of your technicians worked on my computer he did not get to finish. Also, I have recently lost my mobile phone, a samsung galaxy s10e (it is a linked device in my microsoft account).

I have spent the day desperately trying to trace my phone (I have used the find my phone app on gmail but it tells me that my phone is offline and to try again when my phone is connected to the internet which obviously is very unlikely to happen. I tried the android find my phone app but it wouldn't work as it said my phone was not listed as a device on my pc?? which makes no sense if it is a listed device in my microsoft account on the same pc. I went into samsung cloud support and it appears to say that I have nothing backed up on the cloud.

I must be able to retrieve my data - contacts and messages, photos ect somehow??.

My phone was one of the devices in my home you are contracted to service - my phone number in 00353 8* 629****.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance asap. I am currently using a nkia phone with a blank replacement sim.

Siobhan O Donoghue